Harvest: October 2018
- TECHNICAL NOTES
- Tot Oli, extra virgin olive oil
- PRODUCTION AREA
- La Foradada, La Vall de Gallinera
- 650 metres above sea level
- OLIVE VARIETIES
- Arbequina, manzanilla, blanqueta, picual, canetera and borriolenc
- HARVEST METHOD
- Manual shaking and combing
- HARVESTING DATE
- October 15th, 2016
- PROCESS OF OLIVE OIL EXTRACTION
- Continuous system in two phases, cold pressing at 20ºC
- Stainless steel storage tanks, always full
- Light green
- In the nose, it has the aroma of green olives with notes of freshly cut grass, artichoke heart and green banana peel
- Sweet in the mouth, fluid and well-balanced, with a green almond flavor, green apple and banana, and finally with a clear slightly bitter and spicy flavour.
- It is classified as a well-balanced, complex and sweet olive oil.
- PAIRING WITH FOOD
- It pairs perfectly with any dish, especially salads, desserts, fresh vegetables, cold sauces, over grilled meat and fish, fresh cheese and curd.
|ACIDITY||PEROXIDE LEVEL||K270||K232||AK||Ethyl esters|
|Median fruitiness||Median bitter||Median spicy|